Congratulations to all 2017 Turn Back the Clock runners!
2017 Race Results and Photos
2016 Race Results and Photos
2015 Results and Photos
2014 Results and Photos
Race Results 10K (pdf)
Race Results 5K (pdf)
2013 Results and Photos
- No refunds/compensation/substitutions for unused race entries.
- Race packets must be picked up by race day. Leftover packets, including t-shirts, will be donated.
- Must be present to claim overall and age group awards or raffle items.
- There are no t-shirt exchanges.
Race Safety Rules
- Sorry, no dogs, skates, bikes or rollerblades allowed.
- Strollers are welcome but must start at the back of the pack.
- We strongly discourage the use of earbuds or headphones. It is important that you be able to hear traffic and instructions given by our officials on this open course.
Proceeds from Turn Back the Clock are for the benefit of high school cross country and track teams in Lacey, Olympia and Tumwater.
Turn Back the Clock is hosted by Club Oly Road Runners, a local non-profit organization devoted to fostering a love for running at all levels and the enhanced fitness and wellness it brings. The event is organized and supported entirely by volunteers. There is no paid staff. We do use a professional timing company to provide accurate race results. This allows us to keep the prices low, provide a quality experience, and raise funds to support our running mission.